How can people save Bitcoin from being institutionalized?
Image credit: https://www.newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/edward-snowden-bitcoin-freedom-permissionless/
Please leave the feedback on this challenge
Is the problem still unsolved?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
Make the providers of KYC services obsolete via deep fakes
- Create pass-through augmented reality software, where the only thing that changes, is the user's face. This can be used in the mandatory video-chat, where the KYC service provider demands to see the person's ID and match it with their face.
- Prank create accounts on centralized bitcoin exchanges and payment processors as various famous people from the 18th and 19th centuries. Record videos where the other party in the verification video chat realizes they are talking to a dead president.
- Those videos could easily go viral for the amusement factor. They could become a thing, rising in popularity and shining the light on KYC providers becoming obsolete.
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Educate people on how to use it
- teach people that they can handle their own crypto easily
- teach them not to pay for managing their crypto
- make the whole crypto more simple and transparent (presented in a more user-friendly way), because it takes a lot of time to understand it, to finally come to a conclusion that it's similar to banks but you pay fees to the network of computers around a world