How to prevent vegetative growth on ships using green solutions?
Image credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/B2nGoi1dsI4
Please leave the feedback on this challenge
Is the problem still unsolved?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- vegetative growth slows the boat down and increase the fuel consumption
- nasty chemicals end up in the sea
- they ensure only a year-round protection
Fish spa for ships
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Preventing growth on ships using ultrasound anti-vegetative device
- much cheaper because it lasts for years
- not polluting the sea or the environment
- postponing annual preparation and painting of the boat’s bottom for year or two