A screen management approach that guides parents in setting tasks to reduce children's screen use
Image credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/boL69W0UmUM
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- parents actively involved in the task giving and task completion processes
- involvement of parents in their children tasks boosts motivation to complete the task and reduces the likelihood of children finding ways to circumvent or ignore the restrictions
- a more direct and immediate incentive for children to complete tasks, as they will not be able to use their phone until the task is done
- more flexibility and customization in terms of the tasks assigned, enabling parents to tailor the approach to their child's specific needs and behaviors
- can help children develop better time-management, productivity, and responsible behavior skills