An app-controlled log fire starter
Image credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/lyTgIeUBOUE
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- so you can start a log fire remotely to heat your home before you arrive
- so you don't need to get up from the couch to start the fire
- to reduce the amount of non-recycling single-purpose chemical-based firestarters (1, 2, 3)
- a zippo-like gas-filled open flame burner that can be turned on and started by the mobile-phone app (probably with the technology similar to this one)
- a strong alcohol-based burner with battery-triggered sparkler and a safety cap to prevent bottle from exploding (inspired by this one)