Entire village made out of recycled/repurposed trash as a tourism attraction
Image credit: Plastic Bottle Village located on Isla Colón in Panama
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Locals should create tools to help them convert the trash.
- The tools/factories and the recycling processes should be shown to tourists in guided tours.
- Locals should aim to amaze with creativity. Invent processes and showcase them in social media (to attract more tourists).
- In addition to the village being 100% recycled, it should also serve as a recycling "Mecca" where people form all over the world come to help and be creative.
- For tourist accomodation copy luxurious high-end hotels, but do it out of recycled material.
- Everything in the village should be social media photo-worthy. Infuse the vilage with burning-man style art.