Intellectual sparring platform inspired by popular boxing matches
Image credit: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/two-businessmen-having-a-fight-with-boxing-gloves-gm502745415-43879820
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- classic debates are often a bit boring and "slow" (non-dynamic)
- provide a controlled sparring environment to those who feel competitive on online brainstorming platforms
- provide examples of "debates" to those who would do it in future
- provide people with specific information and make them think about the ongoing problem
- provide the sparring participants with social media exposure, money and views
- earn money
- an online service that finds brainstormers or ideators with opposing opinions
- schedules a "match" and determines the rules and conditions (written, spoken)
- does the targeted marketing to increase the exposure
- takes a fee and pays the sparring participants their earnings