Make rapid antigen testing for STDs a socially accepted practice before having sex with someone new
Image credit: Nature
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Safer sex.
- Less human papillomavirus and subsequent cancer it causes.
- We should reduce any diseases that we can.
- Make showing your date a STD antigen test a universal signal they are getting laid (if they pass it).
- What are some other ideas?
Szymonowicz, Klaudia Anna, and Junjie Chen. “Biological and clinical aspects of HPV-related cancers.” Cancer biology & medicine vol. 17,4 (2020): 864-878. doi:10.20892/j.issn.2095-3941.2020.0370
"The-day-after pills" for STDs as an additional measure
- great way to make you feel better if you find it too awkward to ask for a rapid test
- increase the awareness of STDs and the ways of prevention