Prostate cancer-detecting condom
Image credit: https://www.pexels.com/photo/handing-out-blue-condom-6473745/
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA)
- Prostate cancer antigen 3 (PCA3)
- Alpha methylacyl A coenzyme racemase (AMACR)
- other miRNAs
Dealing with the cost and the uncomfortable feelings
- Governmental healthcare systems sponsor the production of such condoms, therefore their cost stays the same, the testing system could be made mandatory for all condoms that are sold on the market, or some condom producers could choose to implement this in all or some of their products.
- This would be an exclusive product that would cost (perhaps way) more than ordinary condoms, which you'd intentionally buy when wanting to test yourself.