Remote massaging services via tactile pads and "blankets"
Image credit: https://nypost.com/article/best-weighted-blankets-where-to-buy/
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- shy masseurs can give massages without real physical contact
- masseurs can work from home (no need to hire a nanny, can cook lunch in the break)
- adjustable pressure without affecting the masseur's way of massaging
- increased safety of massaging
- no chance for sexual assault
- "massaging to sleep" option
- pad can have an integrated speaker for musical background or talk during the massage
- vibration option
- temperature regulation
- Since pressure of the masseur can be really strong, the pad should be heavy, but safe.
- Person who wants a telemassage should buy or rent a pad.
- How to deal the problem with using oil to ensure gentle touch and oily massage remotely?