Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
- Change of scenery to inspire new ideas.
- Spending time in nature is beneficial for mental health.
- Make your workday more interesting and fun.
- Whatever your primary working tool may be - a computer, tablet, notepad, etc.
- Extra batteries or a power bank that will sustain your devices for the entire day.
- For internet access you could use mobile data via your phone's shared hotspot. Alternatively, Starlink satellite coverage might be an option that requires lugging more equipment.
- 2 meals worth of food and water. Are you going to cook over a fire, a gas burner, etc? Then bring that too.
- A comfortable foldable lightweight chair and table.
- A camping tarp if you need shade or protection from the rain.
- Warm clothes during suboptimal temperatures.
Pearson, David G, and Tony Craig. “The great outdoors? Exploring the mental health benefits of natural environments.” Frontiers in psychology vol. 5 1178. 21 Oct. 2014, doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2014.01178