Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Change of scenery to inspire new ideas.
- Spending time in nature is beneficial for mental health.
- Make your workday more interesting and fun.
- Whatever your primary working tool may be - a computer, tablet, notepad, etc.
- Extra batteries or a power bank that will sustain your devices for the entire day.
- For internet access you could use mobile data via your phone's shared hotspot. Alternatively, Starlink satellite coverage might be an option that requires lugging more equipment.
- 2 meals worth of food and water. Are you going to cook over a fire, a gas burner, etc? Then bring that too.
- A comfortable foldable lightweight chair and table.
- A camping tarp if you need shade or protection from the rain.
- Warm clothes during suboptimal temperatures.
Pearson, David G, and Tony Craig. “The great outdoors? Exploring the mental health benefits of natural environments.” Frontiers in psychology vol. 5 1178. 21 Oct. 2014, doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2014.01178