Service that turns YOUR waste into YOUR business
Image credit: https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-in-gray-crew-neck-t-shirt-holding-blue-plastic-bag-9324374/
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- waste is usually handled by one or more big waste collection and management companies --> which makes the whole system vulnerable since we rely on only one or a few companies and their business
- people produce waste and should have more options on what to do with it
- based on their life plan, people should be able to take cash, coupons or invest in their savings or similar fund
- boosting the production of personal recycling units
- raising awareness of the importance of waste management
- to arrange pickup of your waste or to deliver it to an address
- to check the type, purity and weight of the waste collected and "sold" to the service provider
- to find the closest service provider for your type of waste
- to cash-out or put your money to work (investments, savings, crypto...)
- the type of waste collection service you provide (collection, delivery-only)
- the type of processing/recycling (pre-processing, processing, recycling - depending on the machine you have)
- the machine you use (certified and included on the list of machines that can be found on the platform's webpage; processes the waste)
- the type of storage (cold storage for organic waste, normal storage for other, storage for biohazardous waste)
- the company you will sell your pre-processed, processed or recycled product to (industrial company close to you based on your product)
- finding companies that will buy the products from the service providers
- arranging the price of each product based on purity, demand and location (transport costs)
- certification of machines used by the service providers
- service of the above-mentioned machines
- pre-defined percentage cut of the sold products that each customer will get based on the type, purity and weight
- payments, investments, savings (deals with partners)
- web and mobile app interface
- customer care
- people collecting trash from the streets because it means money
- people picking up trash from the elderly
- new jobs by people picking up waste on their bikes, scooters, in their cars, etc.
- less trash on the street
- better communication between people in local communities
- more detailed waste separation by the user because better separation = more money
- collecting trash from beaches (cleaning)
- people being able to earn money for their retirement and enjoy it
- people using abandoned places, turning them to storages, rent garages, spaces or have it in their backyards