Temporary tooth sealant for use by the general public
Image credit: Photo by Pavel Danilyuk: https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-people-office-chef-6809659/
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Using painkillers to deal with a toothache for an extended period of time could cause your body to build a tolerance against painkillers, which would be inconvenient when you really needed painkillers.
- In case your tooth got cracked in an accident, the sealant could hold your tooth together preventing it from fracturing before you could get to a dentist.
- Has the potential to improve the quality of life, by removing worry and pain temporarily.
- Being able to fix it yourself is also a cheaper substitute for when you can't exactly afford dental services but don't want to loose your tooth.
Existing solutions and room for advancements
- when the DIY dentistry kit gets opened, the counter starts whichconstantly reminds you to go to the dentist
- when the kit gets opened, the dentist receives the notification and send you the date and time of the appointment
- red fillings remind you everyday to go to the dentist
- you are able to buy the kit only if you schedule a dentist appointment, too