Versatile and personalized learning and memorising app
Image credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/cpLsWmMEa1Q and https://unsplash.com/photos/33oxtOMk6Ac downloaded and edited
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Learning and memorising stuff seems to be a crucial thing during growth, development and life in general
- Besides new tools, courses and highly developed schools, there is currently no versatile tool (as long as I know) that you can use to learn literally anything you want
- Learning via an app makes it easy to be reminded, regularly check the materials and learn often
- Using the combination of an AI and the Internet makes it easy for the algorithm to find new ways how to make learning interesting for you
- Create a profile along with your educational background, interests, skills and other necessary details
- Choose the materials or the topic you want to learn or memorise
- it could be a school seminar you need to prepare, song lyrics, several jokes, business topic you need to present, scientific paper you want to read or a simple photo of a paper with some data you want to memorise
- it shouldn't be longer than 10000 characters (excluding figures or tables) so you can learn it in shorter time and not lose motivation
- it should be in text, table, PDF or photo format, as long as it's readible
- Set the pace and a method you want to use
- pace: 1 day (you have a test tomorrow) or 10 days; get notified once per day or every 1 hour
- methods: described below
- Start learning
- Feedback - the time when the algorithm learns about you and your learning and memorising habits, best approaches, success rates, etc.
- the whole materials for you to read/look at,
- parts of the materials with a certain conclusion or a point,
- random parts of the text with gradual increasing of the volume of the materials,
- parts of the materials with external sources, links or materials that enrich your material, make it more understanding or easier to comprehend by presenting it in a user-friendly logic (for example, if you are a programmer trying to learn music theory, some computer logic could be used to explain certain musical terms or processes)