"Last-minute" health appointment service
Image credit: https://www.pexels.com/photo/a-woman-pointing-a-pregnancy-test-at-a-calendar-5982133/
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Whether we talk about private or public health institutions, all the doctors, dentists or medical staff experience people not showing up for an appointment
- Missing an appointment is a waste of doctors' time and a burden on the health system
- The waiting lists are already too long
- People would rather pay something than wait another month to get an appointment
- to which service you apply for (could be backed up by the referral or prescription), which would be than matched to the category of the lab/practice that can be done there
- how long do you want to look for the last-minute appointments; preventing the notification arriving too late
- always-available contact (in-app notification, email, mobile-phone number)
- credit card number
- The service could be sponsored by the state since missed appointments make the health system less efficient.
- The service could also be used to promote private clinics which provide discounts.
- a missed appointment cannot (or hardly can) be filled in easily if there is no time for a person to drive/arrive at the clinic (at least an hour or two)
- people would take appointments more seriously