A game that replaces 3D motion with time as the prime dimension of motion
Image credit: Photo by Yan Krukov: https://www.pexels.com/photo/a-man-playing-a-video-game-in-a-computer-9071741/
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Help newer generations grasp how geopolitics and international conflict operate by being actively involved in a form of it.
- Turns every historical event into a learning example. For example, stopping the holocaust isn't as simple as killing a baby Hitler.
- Shows how little power the groups we identify with have in the grand scheme of things.
- With that realization follows the realization that working together is the best hope that humanity has.
- And since the players are young and their sense of nationalism and political identity isn't firm yet, they could start to form new alliances that are better for all of humanity instead of just sticking to current political systems.