A platform where strangers plan out each other's day based on 5 keywords
Image credit: Two Strangers Who Meet Five Times by Marcus Markou
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Experience a day through other people's ideas.
- Step out of your comfort zone.
- Enjoy yourself in a surprising way.
- Each person defines their age, sex, daily budget, and 5 keywords.
- Before going into the "daily mix", each person has to confirm that they are free the next day and willing to live it however the other person plans it out.
- The system shows each person the above data from several people that are currently online. They get to like or dislike each data set.
- As soon as the first match is made (when both people like each other's data) they are moved to the next stage of the process.
- Each person gets a few hours to plan out the other person's following day. Each has to deliver the plan by a specific deadline.
- Don't recommend anything you wouldn't recommend to your best friend.
- Don't put people in danger.
- Consider people's daily budgets.