A service that lets you hire a professional coding "supervisor" to give you pointers as you code
Image credit: Photo by Vitaly Vlasov: https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-pointing-numeric-print-1342460/
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- saves you time in the future
- Allows you to speed up your learning process by using your own code as a learning example
- Since there is someone technically working with you on the project but It's all still your idea, debugging it will be so much easier in the end.
- Can help you find GitHub packages that you didn't know existed yet.
- Could be a big help when you are trying to get a personal project off the ground on your own but lack enough experience in programming.
- Becomes more affordable than hiring a proffesional to do all the coding for you.
- Is a great side-job for professionals since they can do it without having to stop whatever project they were on.
- Places where code can be shortened to achieve the same result
- Shortcuts to manipulate data
- Handing you pre-written code that fits into the section you are about to start so you don't have to code through areas where professionals don't.