An algorithm designed to help clubs discover lesser-known DJs and performers based on local clubgoers' current favorite songs
Image credit: Adidor X Yinon Zalman, Tulum Afro Latin House Mix, Youtube
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- A way for clubs to find and host lesser-known DJs/performers whom the local crowd will love.
- A way for clubs to remain relevant and continue being the partygoers' favorite venue.
- Lesser-known DJs/performers cost the club that employs them less money but still create a great time for the clubgoers.
- A potential of being named as a pioneer in the club's hall of fame as the first person to list a song that became the club's favorite for a while.
- A discount for regular customers that is renewed on a weekly basis by updating the person's new favorite songs.
- What else?
Club visitors post songs they shazamed there on the venue's social media site
- People shazam songs that they don't yet know, so it's a good way to approach keeping the fresh repertoire for the club.
- If you find a new song that you like you'd most likely want to share it with others.
- It would definitely get people on social media to like/comment on such posts and thus increase engagement with the club's virtual presence.
- Overlapping (shazamed and posted by many or at least a few people) shazams could be selected as favorite songs of the week, month, etc.