An online metaverse/RPG where people challenge the opponent to do real-life tasks
Image credit: https://unsplash.com/s/photos/handstand; https://unsplash.com/photos/Iq9SaJezkOE; https://unsplash.com/photos/CVvFVQ_-oUg; https://unsplash.com/photos/PC5kB3fC1bM
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- The player writes down the challenge and waits for approval. Approval takes up to 10 seconds since many moderators actively approve or disapprove challenges.
- Once approved, the player gets a notice to get ready and the countdown begins. Users compete in e.g. who would last longer in a handstand, do more push-ups in a minute, lip-sync the song more correct, sing the higher note, drink a glass of water in less time, run longer distance in 5 mins, predict a btc price in exact hour, play chess, etc. Challenges can last from 1 second to 1 year.
- After the challenge was done, the algorithm proposes a winner. Moderators check the proposed result and award a winner with points. Moderators can also send a note describing their decision.
- Keep yourself entertained
- Endless number of challenges
- Everybody can pick a skill and challenge people at something they are good in
- Get rewarded by showing your skills
- Learning new skills
- It's a funny way how to find new in-game and, possibly, real friends
- Game can easily be upgraded by adding a VR function, which open more possibilities
- Players could also earn NFTs or game tokens and actually earn money
- Multiplayer option