An online metaverse/RPG where people challenge the opponent to do real-life tasks
Image credit: https://unsplash.com/s/photos/handstand; https://unsplash.com/photos/Iq9SaJezkOE; https://unsplash.com/photos/CVvFVQ_-oUg; https://unsplash.com/photos/PC5kB3fC1bM
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
- The player writes down the challenge and waits for approval. Approval takes up to 10 seconds since many moderators actively approve or disapprove challenges.
- Once approved, the player gets a notice to get ready and the countdown begins. Users compete in e.g. who would last longer in a handstand, do more push-ups in a minute, lip-sync the song more correct, sing the higher note, drink a glass of water in less time, run longer distance in 5 mins, predict a btc price in exact hour, play chess, etc. Challenges can last from 1 second to 1 year.
- After the challenge was done, the algorithm proposes a winner. Moderators check the proposed result and award a winner with points. Moderators can also send a note describing their decision.
- Keep yourself entertained
- Endless number of challenges
- Everybody can pick a skill and challenge people at something they are good in
- Get rewarded by showing your skills
- Learning new skills
- It's a funny way how to find new in-game and, possibly, real friends
- Game can easily be upgraded by adding a VR function, which open more possibilities
- Players could also earn NFTs or game tokens and actually earn money
- Multiplayer option