Automated "hanging" furniture system for smart interior design
Image credit: https://designwanted.com/flying-table-jcpcdr-architecture/
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Easier cleaning. Roomba cleaning robots would enjoy it.
- Child-safe. Small kids could crawl under tables without being distracted by furniture objects.
- Adjustable. Furniture could be adjusted to a certain height, depending on the purpose.
- Compact. Furniture could be lifted if not used, e.g. bed during the night.
- Multi-functional rooms. During the day, the bed and night closets could be lifted up, while the working table, chair and could be lowered and ready to be used. Also, the room could be easily transformed into an empty workout space.
- How to design kitchen and bathroom furniture?
- What would be the toughest pieces of furniture to think of a hanging solution to?