Employee feedback improvement
Image credit: Image credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/ZoGOw9WYMtQ
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Did the manager address queries from their direct reports in a timely manner?
- Was the manager willing to step up and help their subordinates or did he/she re-direct the queries to someone else?
- Was the tone and language used by the manager objectionable during conversations?
- When pointing out mistakes was the manager reprimanding or motivating?
- When faced with an alternate view or suggestion, was the manager welcoming?
- Was the manager empathetic towards their direct report's personal situation?
- Frequency of conversations and checking-in with their direct reports
- The App could run in the background and collect data for review monthly, quarterly, annually or could give suggestion to managers in real-time during their daily conversations.
- The app could be customized to take care of any concern managers could have, being aware of their personal shortcomings (For example, for high functioning aneurotypic people in position of authority who fail to perceive emotions in the same way as majority of the population- The app could come in handy to help them not come across as insensitive or rude).
- Since the App would use standard algorithm, managers could use it to track their progress over time. If the App finds acceptance within the organization, the managers could use the performance ratings provided by the app to substantiate their improvement during self appraisals.