A package delivery service that only deals with fragile ones.
Image credit: Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Convenience. It would be nice if you could order a glass sculpture and not have to worry about whether it will get to you in pieces.
- Specialization. By ordering all the fragile goods from one service, It allows the other services to just focus on getting things to you fast.
- Improved customer satisfaction. Customers are not pleased when their packages are damaged so not damaging them would make them want to buy more products.
- Sustainable business model. There is always someone wanting to buy something all the time. Personally, I'd order a monitor right now if I knew it would get to me in one piece.
- Saves on wastage. Some products once damaged have to be replaced, this just wastes precious resources.