New skin-mediated "language" based on vibrations
Image credit: Image taken from the paper cited by the reference number 1.
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- introduce novel short-distance vibrational communication - vibrational language not mediated by voice or hearing systems
- another method of communication between people speaking different languages
- an additional communication tool to transfer more sensational messages (stronger emotional response)
- help people with hearing problems to listen to music (or voice) via vibrations (concerts, lectures, parties, etc)
- a new concept of silent parties (music transferred via touch)
- render sound or textual input to vibrations
- read vibrations and render them back to sound or text with a minimum loss of information
- What do you think about the idea?
- What are the biggest downsides?
- For what else would you use this technology?