Non-verbal speed dating
Image credit: Graham Mansfield
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- The app puts you in front of a live video feed of another local person that matches your general criteria. There is no audio. No gestures or signs allowed.
- You look at each other up close for 1-2 minutes until the time runs out or one of you chooses to exit.
- You then get to review the other person's bio/description and see a few more photos. You then decide whether you want to go on a date with them or move on to the next person.
- The system allows you to schedule a maximum of X dates per week for a maximum of 2 weeks in advance. If you don't have time to go on dates, don't waste people's time.
- Upon scheduling X number of dates the system stops showing you other people until your dating schedule is clear.
The 7% rule. Fact, fiction, or missunderstanding. https://ubiquity.acm.org/article.cfm?id=2043156