Non-verbal speed dating
Image credit: Graham Mansfield
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
- The app puts you in front of a live video feed of another local person that matches your general criteria. There is no audio. No gestures or signs allowed.
- You look at each other up close for 1-2 minutes until the time runs out or one of you chooses to exit.
- You then get to review the other person's bio/description and see a few more photos. You then decide whether you want to go on a date with them or move on to the next person.
- The system allows you to schedule a maximum of X dates per week for a maximum of 2 weeks in advance. If you don't have time to go on dates, don't waste people's time.
- Upon scheduling X number of dates the system stops showing you other people until your dating schedule is clear.
The 7% rule. Fact, fiction, or missunderstanding. https://ubiquity.acm.org/article.cfm?id=2043156