Raising an arm (hailing) to stop the autonomous taxi vehicle
Image credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/XWbtg_a7fuc
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Sometimes your battery dies and you need a taxi home.
- Instead of requesting and waiting for a ride, you see a taxi and want to stop it because it's right in front of you.
- It can help autonomous taxi services to determine how to distribute their vehicles for minimal waiting time
- It's fun
Hailing a smartphone to request a ride
- set up the default ride requesting app
- set up the hail-to-request destination address
- set up the shortcut by repeating the gesture 10 times for the algorithm to learn your way of hailing
- turn the feature on