Rethinking big: A waterless sewage system in the urban areas
Image credit: https://www.pexels.com/photo/recycling-of-water-on-sewage-treatment-plant-4742023/
Please leave the feedback on this challenge
Is the problem still unsolved?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- The crazy amounts of drinkable water used for washing away our feces
- All this feces ending up in the rivers and seas
- Can you think of a waterless sewage system, its component, advancement of the existing solutions, etc., that could work?
- How would you make the feces recyclable on a large scale?
- Is there a way how we can live clean without the use of water like mentioned above?
A toilet that turns feces into dry pellet
- handling feces as a type of waste
- creating a new prosperous market
- creating a space for start-up companies to find innovative solutions on how to manage the pellet
- no in-wall or underground sewage pipelines needed while constructing a building or a city
- no smell
- less water usage
- less water contamination