A charades-like game where you have to act out the lyrics of the song that is playing
Image credit: https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/music/billie-eilish-songs-and-their-famous-song-lyrics-decoded-by-billie.html
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- A lot of fun, especially for those watching, even more so if it's a party and people are slightly intoxicated.
- A good way to train your acting skills and challenge yourself to overcome stage fear.
- A novel game to entertain people at the party and act as a social catalyst.
- Good for those who are too afraid to or can't sing (don't have an ear for music).
- A person chooses a song the lyrics of which he/she knows by hard (just like with karaoke). He/she can sing as well while acting or only act. The record that is playing can be with vocals or without (a karaoke version), but if the person is only acting, then the record should contain vocals.
- One person sings a karaoke version of the song while another one acts out the lyrics.
- Other people choose the song for you, you might not know the lyrics at all or know them only to some extent (this can be discussed within the group with the person who will be acting).
- Different people act out the same song one by one, the results are compared.
- Different people act out the same song at once.
- A person acts out the lyrics of a karaoke version of some song that only he/she knows and the spectators try to guess what the song was about, its title, etc.