A network of public outdoor classrooms shared by all schools within an area
Image credit: Outclass
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
- Make education more pleasant and fun.
- Make it easy for a teacher to take the pupils out into nature.
- A more affordable and widely accessible alternative to this.
- Kids spend a substantial percentage of their youth enclosed in classrooms. Spending more time outdoors improves cognitive function, brain activity, blood pressure, mental health, physical activity, and sleep.
- arhitecture students as part of the curiculum
- woodcraft or technical school students
- comissioned by the city
- comissioned by ministry of education
- one classroom paid for by each school's budget
- parents in groups
Jimenez, Marcia P et al. “Associations between Nature Exposure and Health: A Review of the Evidence.” International journal of environmental research and public health vol. 18,9 4790. 30 Apr. 2021, doi:10.3390/ijerph18094790