Home Hydroponic System
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
- Requires less space and is easy to set up.
- Does not requires soil hence fewer chances of worms and pest invasion.
- Proved to provide a good yield.
- Low budget investment.
- Can grow your own organic vegetables at home.
- Requires continuous supply of electricity to run a water pump to circulate water.
- Requires regular checks on the quality and conditions of plants.
- pH and other nutrients balance of the circulating water needs to be maintained always unlike the production happen in the soil where plants and soil adjust accordingly.
- Water in the tank needs to be changed at every regular interval to avoid the growth of green mould and algae.