Home Hydroponic System
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Requires less space and is easy to set up.
- Does not requires soil hence fewer chances of worms and pest invasion.
- Proved to provide a good yield.
- Low budget investment.
- Can grow your own organic vegetables at home.
- Requires continuous supply of electricity to run a water pump to circulate water.
- Requires regular checks on the quality and conditions of plants.
- pH and other nutrients balance of the circulating water needs to be maintained always unlike the production happen in the soil where plants and soil adjust accordingly.
- Water in the tank needs to be changed at every regular interval to avoid the growth of green mould and algae.