What do creative thinkers struggle with?
- solves a problem for them
- the problem is important enough
- the problem is solved in the most efficient way
How do I make money selling my ideas?
Where do I find creative people to brainstorm with?
The need for guidance from an expert to save time on virgin research
Sometimes creativity stalls. How do I get it going again?
The need for Instant, high-quality feedback
Finding the right buyer for your idea
Have a good idea but no funds/skills to make it happen
- Hustle. Develop the necessary skills.
- Find a partner or put together a team of people with the necessary skills.
- There are 3rd party services that develop consumer products based on your idea and give you a percentage cut on products/license sold
- Create a prototype and do crowdsourcing (kickstarter, indiegogo, etc)