What do creative thinkers struggle with?
- solves a problem for them
- the problem is important enough
- the problem is solved in the most efficient way
How do I make money selling my ideas?
The need for guidance from an expert to save time on virgin research
Where do I find creative people to brainstorm with?
Is it a tool or a lifestyle? How to control it?
Sometimes creativity stalls. How do I get it going again?
The need for Instant, high-quality feedback
Finding the right buyer for your idea
Have a good idea but no funds/skills to make it happen
- Hustle. Develop the necessary skills.
- Find a partner or put together a team of people with the necessary skills.
- There are 3rd party services that develop consumer products based on your idea and give you a percentage cut on products/license sold
- Create a prototype and do crowdsourcing (kickstarter, indiegogo, etc)
Difficulty Expressing their Ideas.
Life gets in the way
Positive Thinking/Motivation For The Creative Mind
- Act. You must take passionate actions towards living your lifestyles by design. Talk is cheap. Action = deposits in the bank of a passionately authentic future. My mother (probably quoting anybody else) always said, “Action speaks louder than words”. Without action, passion is void. Dreams become reality when you honestly start by tinkering with your mind, then with your hands. And if the idea weakens or falters, you can always go back to it later until you finish it. Thomas Edison and his Dream Team had to go back to the idea of a mild bulb and recalculate it over 1,000 times before the first working light bulb begin to mild the world.
- Love. Commit to yourself. Then commit to those you love to powerfully create a life you can love. Instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love alternatively than fear. Make Love your driving force. Firstly for yourself, then for your loved ones and then for the whole world! A dream will still be a dream without motion. Be amazed as the transformation begins.
- Live. Embrace moments and opportunities. Recognize and embody the thought that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Every time you hit on something that appears too extreme, why not give it a shot anyway. See if it will work. You may be surprised with the results. If you are not then decide to use that second to learn from it and make the appropriate shift. Learning and growing from mistakes and disasters is a part of living. Live and learn!
- Be grateful. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Learn to utilize what you have in your palms and make use of it in the most constructive way. Necessity is the mother of invention. Have you ever been stuck without some thing you needed and had to make do with something else? (MacGyver,from the famous tv show, used to be famous for that!) How grateful were you that you had the means to solve your situation? Slipping into neediness will end up less of a habit when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude and away from negative mindset.
- Be Passionate. Use a Passion Formula of Recognize/Reevaluate/Restore in area of the Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda whirlwind. The former is based on increased knowledge and abundance while the latter focuses on shortage and lack. As you face people or tasks that may seem tougher than scaling the summit of the Himalayas, allow yourself to realize that the task is simply as important as giving out orders to your subordinates. You would rather be richly passionate!
- Laugh. Keep humor at the forefront of thought, laughing at and with yourself whenever possible. You may additionally find yourself quite entertaining when you loosen up! I have but to see a comedian ever go hungry even though his jokes are as ‘old as great-grandma’. Life has too much to offer to permit yourself to mope around in self pity. Humor is very attractive, very passionate and life-giving.
- Discover Your Purpose. Believe that you are the architect of your destiny. Realizing how you wish to be remembered when you pass from this existence is a truly driving force. When you have a sturdy purpose, no one can take your passionate future from you except for you! Truly, as long as there’s still breath in your body, there is no limit to how much you can accomplish in a lifetime. Discovering and following your purpose will enable you to enjoy your work. Celebrate in the discovery that performing on your creative mind’s thoughts is fulfilling your purpose. Watch everything go with the flow into place with perfect, passionate precision.