Expert assistance clubs
Image credit: Labor tribune
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Every applicant is voted in by the majority of other members.
- Upon application, the applicant defines their expertise and hourly rate. The rate is approved or rejected along with the membership. Thereafter, the expert charges the agreed upon hourly rate for any assistance provided to other members.
- If anyone needs to change their hourly rate, it has to be approved by a vote from the majority.
- Every member pays a yearly membership. The money goes for meet-up parties and any administrative costs (software).
- The size of the clubs would be kept small - as big as necessary to cover everything that people in the club need.
- Rules that are mutually agreed upon.