Incentivize face-to-face meetings on social media to reduce the on-screen time
Image credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/33oxtOMk6Ac
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Can we come up with a way to protect children from tech addiction?
- How can we protect the kids from tech addiction if they need it to fit in with their peers?
- A miniature stickman that tries to unhook you from social media addiction
- Instagram addiction deterrent app
- Accessible ways to combat social media addiction?
- A Controlled Social Media Platform/Feature to Limit Use and Prevent Addiction
- Phone unlock function that keeps you aware of screen addiction
- A service providing themed "no digital technology" retreats
- A phone feature that displays social media posts in low resolution to make the apps less addictive
- Signs "prohibiting" phone use in places convenient for social interactions
- Whenever you check social media, an app charges you money that gets locked in a Bitcoin wallet for 10 years