How could we "passively" activate intelligent assistants?
Image credit: https://www.pexels.com/photo/black-samsung-android-smartphone-on-white-table-5083215/
Please leave the feedback on this challenge
Is the problem still unsolved?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- How could we activate intelligent assistants like Siri, Alexa, or others through a more passive means (without voice, touch, or other means)?
- Can we use something in our skin, body temperature, or other physiological or psychological mechanisms to check the weather via our favorite assistant?
- Do you have an idea of how our minds could be connected to generate "real-world" output?
- Is there another way to activate assistants faster, with an emphasis on activation ONLY when we want them?
- Do you have another creative vision of how future AI-asistants could look like, what shape they could take?
Voice assistants like Alexa and Siri can negatively impact a child’s social development - https://studyfinds.org/voice-assistants-child-development/