When you fall asleep a system activates and prevents anyone from disturbing you
Image credit: left: Oura ring; right: Gerriets Acoustics
Please leave the feedback on this idea
Is it original or innovative?
Is it feasible?
Is it targeting an unsolved problem?
Is it concisely described?
Bounty for the best solution
Provide a bounty for the best solution
Bounties attract serious brainpower to the challenge.
- Parents have a hard time getting enough sleep with kids running around the house. An uninterrupted nap can make a big difference in the quality of life.
- People who value their sleep/health can install this system in any environment where their sleep is likely to get interrupted.
- lower sound-absorbing fabric curtains that isolates you from the rest of the home/family
- roll out sound-proof partition sliding wall that isolates you from the rest of the home/family
- turn on the "do not disturb" indicators throughout the house so that other family members know you're asleep
- turn off all media devices (or cut power to them)
- adjust the thermostat to your comfortable sleep temperature
- optionally close and/or lock the doors
- turn off the lights (if you live alone)
- turn on white noise if it helps you sleep